1. Any item borrowed should be returned in the same condition as when first borrowed. If damaged, borrower will be expected to pay the church for repair of broken or damaged items. If the item cannot be fixed, borrower will be expected to pay the church for the replacement of the broken or damaged item.
2. When an item is borrowed, it shall be recorded on a list that is in the church office showing the items borrowed, date taken, date returned and condition of the items.
3. Items borrowed should be returned within 3 days unless otherwise authorized. The party borrowing the equipment is responsible for loading and unloading at the church property (to the location where they are stored or otherwise designated by person authorizing use) and during church office hours (M-F, 8:30 am—5pm). Church staff are not available for assisting with loading/unloading of borrowed items.
4. Requests for items should be directed as follows:
Furniture (tables, chairs, portable staging, etc.) -Facilities Director –Mike Burkey
Kitchen Utensils or equipment– Kitchen Coordinator—Barb Beal
White Bus - Tony Stec
Miscellaneous Equipment/Material – Church Staff and/or person responsible for those items—Tony Stec
5. Items that are not to be borrowed include, but are not limited to : Any electronic audio/visual equipment (speakers, microphones, amps, etc.) upholstered chairs or furniture, ladders, fire extinguishers, and gas powered engines. Approval by two members of the deacon board and the Pastoral staff would be required for exceptions.